Charlotte High School
1250 Cooper Street
Punta Gorda, Florida 33950
941-575-5450 Main Line
941-575-5457 Attendance Line
Charlotte High School is known as Charlotte County's First and Finest High School. Having first opened its doors in 1926, CHS is rich in history, community support, and tradition. Go Tarpons!
School Hours: 7:25 am - 1:55 pm
School Mascot: Fighting Tarpons
School Colors: Royal Blue and Gold
VISION: Promote a culture where Tarpons do their best, do what is right and treat others the way they wish to be treated.
MISSION: Be a learner, be a leader, be a Tarpon
News & Events
• 2015 - 2016 Curriculum Guide: Click "here" to. view the most current curriculum guide.
• OPEN ENROLLMENT: February is Open Enrollment month. To learn more, see this reminder from Dr. Desjardins, Director of Student Services for Charlotte County Public School. CCPS Open Enrollment website
& Diploma Designations
Graduation Requirements and Diploma Designations (Scholars Designation & Merit Designation) are explained in the following documents from the Florida Department of Education:
Visit the FLDOE's Graduation Requirements webpage to download Spanish & Haitian-Creole versions of the above documents.
For more information or to report bullying, see the CCPS Anti-Bullying page.
- ACADEMICS & GUIDANCE
- PARENTS & STUDENTS
- ACTIVITIES & ATHLETICS
- MEDIA CENTER
- OUR STAFF
- CHS WEBSTORE
- Charlotte County Public Schools
- School Calendar
- Activities Calendar
- SCHOOL MAP
- APPLY ONLINE FOR FREE/REDUCED MEALS
- Tarpon line (School Newsletter)
- School Advisory Council (SAC)
- OFFICE 365 LOGIN
- BULLYING INFORMATION
- CHS Alumni
- renaissance program
- Florida Department of education
- 2013-14 STUDENT SUCCESS PLAN
- 2014 SCHOOL ACCOUNTABILITY REPORT