Courses & Registration
- 2018-19 Curriculum Guide
- Registration Schedule-Spring 2018
- Electives-Videos & List for Freshmen
- Graduation Requirements
- CTC Program Choices
- Sign up for Dual Enrollment at CTC Students interested in taking DE courses through FSW next year either at CHS or FSW will need to fill out the form at https://tinyurl.com/FSWPERT and apply to FSW at https://tinyurl.com/fswadmission. Once they receive their FSW ID#, they need to send it to Mrs. Eyster in the Career Center by email or Remind.
- Assessment Info & Preparation
- 2017-18 College Admissions Exams Information
- Testing Calendar
- Statewide Assessment Calendar
- Parent Testing Letter
- FLDOE Assessment Website
College & Career Ready
Plan for your future after high school. Learn about upcoming college visits, scholarships, volunteer opportunities, ASVAB testing, and much more.
Exceptional Student Education (ESE)
Debbie Chamberlin, ESE Liaison
- FLDOE ESE Website
- ESE Eligibility
New Student Registration
Please stop by the school to pick up a registration packet.
Seniors & Postsecondary Planning
Find information on preparing for life after high school, as well as information specifically for seniors such as senior packages, senior events, scholarships, and more.
Take your education beyond the classroom walls with virtual education.